Friday 11 October 2013

Casing Craft Stamper For the Weekend


Well Hello! I've got something a bit different (for me at least) to show you tonight. I've been playing with my Promarkers & Distress Inks on the same card to create something way out of my comfort zone.


A very, (very) similar card to this appeared in September's issue of Craft Stamper & was inspired by the creations of Kay Carley. The stamps are JOFY. I just love their simplicity. A bit of glitter & gold embossing just gives it a bit of a WOW factor, in an understated way - does that make sense?!


I made it for a colleague at work who was leaving for another office today. It's perfect for those people for whom 'cute' may not quite be appropriate. Anyway, I hope you like it. I've got my eye on another JOFY Xmas set to make those cards I need to make a lot of. I'll let you see my creations when they're done.

I am entering this at Simon Says Stamp where they want you to used a stamped image, rather than a digi.

Also, at Stamping For the Weekend, 'Anything Goes.'

So what are you up to this weekend? I think I might pop over to Leigh for the Sincerely Yours Papercraft Show tomorrow. See if I can't find the stamps I'm after there & a few others no doubt! Say Hello if you see me. I'm rather tall & still look pretty much like the photo on my blog, but the wrinkles are a little deeper. I blame my children for that, LOL!! Whatever you are up to have a good weekend.

Thanks so much for looking.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

5 comments:

Laura Sterckx said...

This card looks so gorgeous! I love the colors, the glitter and the pearls! :)
Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks amazing Andie, love it!
Helen x

Julie said...

Hi Andie - this is awesome! I love the Jofy stamps too, and this is fab! Great colours and detail! Hugs, Juliexx

catherine said...

This is fabulous Andie and i have just come across your blog. Wonderful work you have done. I have become your newest follower and looking forward to visiting again
x catherine

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello
I totally fell in love with this one. LOVE, LOVE the colors and layout.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Gunn :-)